- Upper frame made of painted iron welded structure to protect the motor.
- Safety cables and 800mm length downrod provided as standard.
- 5 specially designed airfoils made from aluminum EN AW 6063 T6. The surface is anodized to avoid corrosion.
- Aerodynamically shaped blade terminals made in plastic.
- Custom hub design, complete with redundant safety features.
- High efficiency three-phase EC brushless motor purpose built for HVLS technology, 200-480Vac/3ph/50/60Hz, IP65, with integrated electronic system and EMC filters. Suitable for S1 continuous service. Variable speed controllable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maintenance free motor.
- Robust steel structure for long life.
- Silent operation thanks to the gearless motor and the special airfoil design.
- Ideal to integrate with HVAC systems, for energy saving and CO2 emission reduction.
- Key safety features (main security wire, additional stabilizing cables, hub safety ring).
- In winter months they are suitable for destratification of an environment by pushing the warm air towards the floor level, so to even the temperature and to prevent the HVAC system from running inefficiently.
- In summer months the constant breeze eliminates hot and cool spots in the building by improving the internal environment and creating a natural cooling effect. The air movement also helps keep insects away.
- Simple electrical connections.
- Fan are suitable for operating temperatures up to +50°C.
- Blades terminals to optimize performances and acoustic comfort.
- Hub cover to protect the motor from dust and better aesthetics.
- Integrated EMC filters to prevent electromagnetic interference from other devices.
- Unit performances are tested to the latest AMCA standard meaning accurate information that can be relied upon.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with Machinery Directive (MD), Low Voltage Directive (LVD), Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) and 327/2011 Reg
|Description||Diameter (A)||Weight||Airfoil Clearance on sides (C)||Max Speed||Max affected diameter||Sound at maxspeed(1)||Electric Power||Max Current|
|EQ10||10 ft (3.1m)||176 lb (80kg)||1.2 ft (0.35m)||130 RPM||98 ft (30M)||55 dB(A)||1.1hp (0.85kw)||3.8 A|
|EQ12||12 ft (3.7m)||194 lb (88kg)||1.5 ft (0.45m)||85 RPM||117 ft (36m)||52 dB(A)||0.8 hp (0.60kW)||2.6 A|
|EQ14||14 ft (4.3m)||220 lb (100kg)||1.5 ft (0.45m)||80 RPM||136 ft (41m)||55 dB(A)||0.9 hp (0.66kW)||2.7 A|
|EQ16||16 ft (4.9m)||234 lb (106kg)||1.8 ft (0.55m)||70 RPM||156 ft (48m)||56 dB(A)||1.1 hp (0.8kW)||3.5 A|
|EQ18||18 ft (5.5m)||249 lb (113kg)||1.8 ft (0.55m)||63 RPM||176 ft (54m)||49 dB(A)||1.2 hp (0.86 kW)||3.6 A|
|EQ20||20 ft (6.1m)||260 lb (118kg)||1.8 ft (0.55m)||55 RPM||195 ft (59m)||50 dB(A)||1.2 hp (0.9kW)||3.7 A|
|EQ24||24 ft (7.3m)||282 lb (128kg)||1.8 ft (0.55m)||51 RPM||234 ft (71m)||55 dB(A)||1.6 hp (1.20 kW)||4.8 A|
@240V/60Hz supply, max speed
Minimum Circuit Size : 10A@200-240V,3ø or 10A@400-480V,3ø
(1) Sound testing taken with the sensor 1.5m above the floor and 6m from the centre of the fan at 5m high, measured in a laboratory environment. Actual results in field conditions may vary due to sound reflecting surfaces and environmental conditions.
- Different length downrod.
- Different length electric cables.
- I-Beam fixing kit.
- Glulam fixing kit.
- Aesthetic hub cover.